20051107


Fat Tub of Goo



So I annually renewed my gym membership over the weekend. It was 99 bucks for a a whole year, which sounds like a great deal, but I only went like 5 times. That works out to be around 20 dollars per visit to the gym. Not such a hot deal after all!

So these are the kinds of things you start to think about once you hit 30. Heart disease and just about every other bad ailment runs in my family, so it's a matter of life and death when it comes to exercise for me. My high-fiber vegetarian lifestyle means nothing if I sit around being a couch potato all weekend long after my long week of sitting behind a desk at work. I'll still keel over in my 50s from a heart attack if I keep going down that route.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leon, try not to die. I need you.
Niki

werenotdeep said...

thanks for the reminder for me too, Leon. I've missed going to ye olde gym for about two weeks now!