20051107


Discover this!



This weekend I went to Discovery park for the first time (other than passing through while traveling from my old house in DPH to downtown via the bike path). First off, don't drive there. It costs 4 bucks to park. The park has so much potential, but that cost alone cancels all my plans for holding any sort of future event there. Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks that way, since me, Niki, Heylove and a work-project cleanup crew were the only ones out there on such a nice Sunday afternoon. Oh..there were some crack-rock bags hanging out there as well. It's so huge and open, which makes it a shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the toddlers practicing archery. I was more scared of them than of the hobo we saw.

Niki

Unknown said...

four bucks is silly.

but, i hear there are some really great plans for that area.

something akin to Golden Gate park?!?