20040621


nervous twitch... go away!



last week started off with a bang with me feeling stressed out as hell due to house stuff, band stuff, and most of all friend stuff, causing me a great deal of anxiety to the point where my hand was developing a nervous twitch (my thumb was having muscle spasms). it was terrible and the weekend couldn't come soon enough.

thursday night i started feeling a lot better due to frenchmen band practice. even if we don't all hang out that much, if i just run into amy or charles anywhere, anytime, my happiness level goes up a couple notches, and hanging out and playing music is even better.

by friday my thumb spasm was getting better. i got to hang out with our friend shawn (the dude who married niki and i) and we kicked it at the townhouse for a while. niki and i offered our couch to crash on and he accepted the offer.

saturday consisted of going to cornerstone for breakfast, reading until kickball time, kickball, movie, sleep.

sunday was even more relaxing. niki and i took her dad out for father's day and that was it.

my thumb is no longer twitching, my mind was taken off of my woes (over the weekend) and i feel a lot better. i'm still stressed as hell about my house (among other things), but hopefully next weekend will be here soon.

No comments: