20030902


dude. i keep getting nigerian email scam spam.



From prince kamara
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire,
West Africa.


Dear friend ,


CONFIDETIAL

Please I need your help. I am prince kamara the only
son of late Paul kamara the managing Director of Dube
Petroleum company in Abidjan. I must confess my
agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this
proposal. my late father was a petroleum merchant and
because of his success in this field also because his
wealth his business associate in the field was very
envy and family friend also was against him.

After the death of my mother when she was giving birth
in 1984, when I was six years old(6yrs) because my
father have a great love for me. as his only son my
confides a lot in me because he know that a day will
come when I have to manage his vast wealth, but the
relationship painfully did not last. this is a story
that seems like a fiction to me but today I am facing
the reality of being an orphans who is also being
hunted by men of wicked principles hence tragedy does
not alter fact but fact
remains when other hopes has being shatterd.On the
year Two thousand One 2001 after my father came back
from a meeting he was complaining of stomach upset
he was rushed to the Hospital along the line the
Doctor confirmed that he was poised he died two days
later but before his last breath he disclosed to me
the amount of Fifteen Million dollars($15 million) he
deposited with a Bank here in Abidjan, it is on this
note that I am contacting you, all I need from you is
to furnish me with your bank particulars:
1) Account name
2) Account number
3) Bank address, telephone and fax number for you to
assist me transfer this money in your private bank
account, the said amount is (Fifteen Million Dollars)
$15 Million.

I am compensating you with 15 % of the total money ,
now all my hope is base on you, and I really wants to
invest this money in your country, were there
is stability of Government, political and Economic
welfare. Honestly I want you to believe that this
transaction is real and never a joke. my late father
Chief Paul kamara gave me the photocopies of the
certificate of deposit issued to him by the Bank on
the date of deposit, for you to be clarify because, I
do not expose my self to anybody I see, I believe that
you are able to keep this transaction secret for
me because this money is the hope of my life, it is
important.

Please reply me immediately after you must have gone
through my message fill free and make it urgent. That
is the reason why I offered you 15 % of the total
money amount, and in case of any other necessary
expenses you might insure during this transaction.

N/B. Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue
chip investment opportunities which is risk free which
I can invest with this money when it is transferred to
your account, personally I am interested in estate
management and hotel business, please advise me. Reply
me back immediately you receive this message for more
explanation. and promise me to be a father considering
my situation an and not to betray me and also accept
me to belong to your family once again I want to have
a family.

N/B. my late father used me as the only son and the
beneficiary / next of kin on the day of deposit and
also told me to look for a foreign assistant or a
foreigner with a legitimate bank Account abroad who
will stand as co-beneficiary and partner abroad for
the transferring of this fund.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards

prince kamara.

No comments: