20050614


Heylove's the name



My pops (that's Leon to you) can't bog today, so I'm filling in for him.

Just about every time my parents take me for a walk, people stop them and ask "what kind of dog is that?" I've even been mistaken for a pug. A pug?!?! puhleeze!

The second most common thing people ask is "what's his name", which my parents are quick to answer "HER name is Heylove", in which they get the response "Halo?"..."no HEY LOVE"..."Aylow?"..."no HEY LOVE"..."could you please spell that?"..."H-E-Y-L-O-V-E". After that they either get it, or continue to look perplexed.

Heylove - Like the Stevie Wonder song

Heylove - Like the Delfonics song

(both great songs by the way)

Sometimes I wish my parents just named me Sadie or Lola like everybody else.

1 comment:

Alice said...

i can't imagine her with any other name. that picture makes me want to kiss her.