20050606


GONGGGGGG!!!



Weekend:


  • Date with Niki - Dinner and gambling. Niki lost twenty, I only lost fifteen.

  • Dog training that cuts into my basketball! gotta ax the dudes if they want to move it to Sunday...for me.

  • Went to Charles's yard sale (almost forgot until he called to remind me). I wound up purchasing 3 beat up golf clubs from Joel for a dollar. Anyone want to go to the driving range with me? I thought it'd be fun to go there on a hot summer night, bring some brews and smack some balls around*

  • Surprise visit from Amy P(aris)

  • Played poker for the third time ever...what's this golfing and poker crap? Am I turning into a dude?

  • Kayaking and hydrobiking on Lake Natomas turned Sunday into one of the most expensive Sundays ever

  • Watched that movie about the dude from The Gong Show who was supposedly also a trained assassin for the CIA




*hehheh

2 comments:

Alice said...

first off. i didn't know the gong show dude was an assasin. I gotta see it!! second, i will totally go to the driving range with you. that sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are a total dude!