20050304






I am so tired and burnt out mentally and physically at the moment. I've been actually having to dedicate myself to work the past few weeks and it's taking it's toll.

I decided to take some countermeasures so I don't completely fall apart:


  • start eating healthier: I'm the kind of person that bounces back and forth between having good and bad eating habits. I don't know why I do it to myself. I always feel much more upbeat and mentally agile when I'm eating a lot of fruits and veggies, drinking lots of water and staying away from junk food and soda. I'll get back on track.. as soon as I finish my girlscout cookies.

  • move something: ever since we've been in the house, I haven't felt as compelled to go outdoors, thus becoming a lazy fat-ass. I need to get to the gym or start playing bball soon.


Have a good weekend!

No comments: