20031229


merrappy haunnamass and a happy new year if you aren't chinese or jew-like



back in the ol' office. a week off is never enough. my company "highly encouraged" us to take this week off as well, but i like to take my vacations on my terms (when possible), so there!

i though my brake was full and restful, and christmas day was pretty good. i pretty much forgot about hannukkah and even called my jewish grandmother on christmas day and said "MERRY CHRISTMAS GRANDMA!!!"

some cool gifts i got:

ninja throwing stars
PS2
first season of "three's company" on dvd
boxer shorts

i only went online one time during the break, and told myself that when i come back to work, i'm going to spend less time wasting my day online, and try to do work only (and here i am blogging first thing in the morning)..oh well. i guess i need to go.


cheerio!

No comments: