20040102


happy new year!



happy new year all!

this week at work has been slacker heaven for me. i've been going home after lunch every day so far.

i've been hooked on GTA III since i got my ps2 for christmas (i want to finish the main missions in it before i move on to vice city), but i think it's finally getting out of my system. it had gotten to the point where i talked, dreamed and breathed GTA III this last week nonstop, but after frenchmen practice last night, i think my obsessions will be turning to music once again (i get on music hiatus every now and then until i get re-inspired). my inspiration last night came from watching the who's "the kids are alright" DVD right before frenchmen band practice. i really hate the who from the 70's, but i think the who from the 60's were probably the best performers of their time (right next to the creation). right after watching that, charles was all pumped up like he was keith moon, and i felt like i should torment my guitar like pete townsend and we decided that if we practice like we were playing a real show, our showmanship will go up, so we tore it up last night to an audience of zero. with all that energy, all our new songs we are working on seemed to pan out finally (especially my "a quick one" rip off song)

No comments: