20031205


feeling groovy



i feel a lot better today. took yesterday off work to rest and cure my sore throat. i feel like a million bucks today even though my throat is still a bit sore. chamomile tea with honey and jolly ranchers seem to help.

last night i fixed my record player. the last time i had the same problem i took it to an electronic repair shop that turntables unlimited suggested. i had a feeling they ripped me off (i spent over $60 dollars and it took a month for them to fix it) so i thought i take a stab at repairing it myself last night. wouldn't you know. it was so simple that i was able to fix my record player with only my swiss army knife in less than an hour. now i can listen to all those weird 60's reissue records i got at the big tower sale for a buck a piece and my MC Shy D record i got off of ebay. sweet!

speaking for records. i highly recommend this one

No comments: