20070622


Dear Lovely Rita



I think I am too nice in this letter

June 22, 2007

City of Sacramento
915 I Street
Room 1214
Sacramento, CA, 95814

To Whom It May Concern:
I would like to request an Administrative Investigation to contest parking citation no. 47773121. The citation claims that my vehicle (CA license plate #######) does not have a valid O parking permit, when in fact the vehicle does (O parking permit number #####). I had received this citation while my car was parked in front of my residence at blah blah blah Street, Sacramento California, zipcode on June 19, 2007.

Please note that I had received the same violation three times now! Once in August of last year and one as recent as last month! All citations were cleared since I do, in fact, have a valid O permit, which is clearly visible on my rear bumper. I would appreciate it if the parking enforcement officers patrolling my neighbourhood (which they seem to do at random intervals) would cease writing me erroneous citations.

Thank you for taking time to investigate this citation, and please let me know if you need any further information from me or anyone else concerning this matter.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: