20070402


Home on the trail



Last summer..the summer of hiking pt.1, Niki was pregmatic, so I went solo, with Heylove, or with my sister on most of my hikes. This time around, Niki is ready for hiking, and so is the little guy!

I splurged on a baby carrier backpack, so expect family outings every weekend..aka.."the summer of hiking pt2"!

This last weekend I took Niki and Ira (and my sister) on a moderate hike up in Auburn. It went well and everybody seemed to have a good time. Next week we are going to try Steven's trail in Colfax. It looks like wild-flower season has already started, so it should be great. If any one wants to join us, I'll be hitting the road bright an early in order to avoid the heat and crowds.

2 comments:

Alicia Patrice said...

me-n-dan might be interested in going!!

ACK said...

Which day?