20070126

Rad show tonight!



The Finches and The Mantles at Fools Foundation! Tonight (1/26)

The Finches are simply the best band around right now in my humble opinion. Don't believe me? Check out some of their tunes on-line. Yeah, If you've never heard them before, you might just go "well the singer's voice is really good an all...", but I'm telling you, their shows are always a treat, and I wouldn't ever miss a finches gig. Always a top priority. I hope they are selling the new album tonight.

Second up are The Mantles, who I saw once when they first started out. I hear they are really good now, so good that Matt Roberts, who knows good music (aka music I like), is putting out something by them. Virginia, their drummer, is probably one of the coolest people you'll ever meet.


Oh look at that. Time to make some more tea. Have a nice weekend!

No comments: