20051220


I I I I X Mass CONCERRRT



How about that show eh? I couldn't believe they played "You All Everybody" by Driveshaft. My observation was that me and Niki were the only ones stoked about it.

Enough about that... you can read more about the show on everyone else's blog.

So Pitchfork (my anonymous reader's favorite webzine) put out their top 50 of 2005. Even more sub-par than last years list. I know I went on about Kanye West's CD when it came out, but it is no where near being the second best album of the year. Also on their list is Love is All's album that isn't coming out until January 2006. Even though they are a fucking rad band, I'm not sure how that works. Maybe they mean it's one of the best free promos of 2005? (Check out their labels Myspace profile (with super crappy, choppy mp3s that make you want more. It's almost painful!!!))))))))

No comments: