20051205


"(1..2..3)1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10!"



The weekend was great, even after the awkward encounter on the light-rail Sunday afternoon.

The "Halloween" show was like no other.
Del Taco saved me from being hung-over the next morning.

Charles's new band is pretty fun, but there needs to be a new venue to replace the Distillery. I'm starting to feel the same way about it as I do with Old I. Also, this town is in serious need of some new-good bands. For now I'll settle for a new mixed drink.

New mixed drink:
The French Connection
2 parts cognac
1 part amaretto almond liqueur

Pour ingredients into a old-fashioned glass over ice, stir, and serve.

(sounds gross, but it's not!)

2 comments:

Alice said...

talked to suresh yesterday and he said he's still in with our music project. i'm probably going to start taking drum lessons ferreals so we can go ahead with some badass songwriting.

werenotdeep said...

I liked the Megacools. They were Mega Cool.