20051031


Super Munchies



So those WBs I had Friday night seemed to effect me the whole weekend. All that money I had been saving by not going out to eat went to:

2 trips to Crepeville USA
1 dinner at Tres Hermanas
1 breakfast at F n' G


I tried making it up by cooking a giant pot of my signature split-pea soup yesterday afternoon, which came out bombtastic, as usual.

I'll be taking Dan to the airport Wednesday, but we are going to stop at Cornerstone on the way there for his final final meal in Sacramento, for reals this time.


So long sucka!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had the WB?

We should have sat down and have a Deep Talk.

Damn.

G Bomb

leon said...

I had quite a bit of WB. It was kind. Very kind.

beckler said...

local slang I don't know? why is it called the WB? remember when i kept asking scott if he had really had one and he kept pretending to eat more? was that the funniest shit ever? or what.

leon said...

Not slang, just an abbreviation in case someone at my work wants to incriminate me. Doubt it would ever happen, but in this day and age, you never know.

The rest of the time I was using it as an inside joke between me and me. If you want to add it to your slangcabulary, go on ahead!