20050527


snip::



I'm not a fan at all of the Knockoffs, but I enjoyed Charles's email so much that I have to go to this.

snip::



Date: May 24, 2005 1:57 PM
Subject: This Firday

Hey Dudes,

This Friday, yours truely is playing drums in the KnockOffs at one of those Ceasar Cavez in the park shows.

For those of you who don't know, I am very good drummer and it would be worth checking me out this Friday.

Also PLaying are the Didley Sqauts and The Groovie Ghoulies. I won't be playing drums in either of those bands.

Show starts at 5pm. Knockoffs play second.

Charles


snip::

babelized::

his Firday Hé plays the standards, this Friday, he truely of tamburi in KnockOffs with which it is of this Ceasar Cavez in the contacts of the park.

It stops of you, the one that does not know, he is racquet the very good ones and he would be interesting to control it of this Friday.

Game ulteriorly of Didley Sqauts and Groovie Ghoulies. I transform the interior into the game of the interior of tamburi that I am not some of these sticky tapes there. Monster the beginning with the game of 5pm.

Knockoffs in the second station of the work.

Charles

No comments: