20020715

IKEA = BLISS

yesterday i was getting upset that the world seems to be coming closer and closer to an end, and yet, many of the people i've come across lately are more concerned with filling their houses with cheap, stylish Swedish furniture and making it the basis of all conversations. it was really bothering me.

so i was venting my frustrations to my pal ben via IM and he did a good job of chilling me the fuck out.

FullMetalAssault: i figure life won't be this good forever...we're young. we should have some fun, because we might all die soon anyway.
FullMetalAssault: if we don't die from a car accident then we'll probably die in some war. I think the country is going down the tubes. The roman empire only lasted 200 years. Stuff's getting pretty bad here.
FullMetalAssault: How much longer until it de-evolves into barbarianism and a Mad-Max survivalist way of life? Beats me, but I figure I just want to enjoy being a youngin' and doing some music and eating some burritos.
CoolPopKid: tight

supa' tight



No comments: