20070716


I always leave my heart in San Francisco



SF is my favorite city. I've been to cities all over the planet, and nothing comes close to it.

Anyhow, I ate too much food (a list of all the stand out places I went to over the weekend), got to see friends, and finally checked out the SF MOMA (I felt like I was meeting a celebrity when I was looking at some of the famous paintings).

We took Ira on BART one evening on our way to the Mission. It was more of a trial run than anything else. We plan on going to NYC in a few months...so we needed to see what it was like to bring the baby on public transit. Besides all the broken elevators and a bit of confusion with the ticket system, it was fine, and plus NYC doesn't have elevators in the subway stations as far as I can remember.

No comments: