20041220


National "hardly Work at All" Month



After tying to jump back into the swing of things at work after getting back from my trip, my body was thrown a bit out of whack. I managed to miss work half of last week due to a cold (that I'm still fighting off). Next week is "Forced Time Off" for the holidays. I managed to give only about 50% this weekend as well (only made it to "Katy's graduation party" part 1 and skipped part 2, played a Munia show at toneVendor with Knock Knock, but skipped out on the after party at smillers pad.

Tonight is the annual 4-eyes (iiii) Festivis concert at the Loft. For some reason those dudes are the only ones allowed to play shows there. Should be good!

Too bad I can't bring heylove with me (She needs to get all her shots before she can go out in public).

Oh yeah...the dog.
Cute as a sanrio character, sweet as pie, stinky like a dog fart. I was paranoid all weekend that she was going to take a dump in the middle of the night, so every time I heard her scuffle, I'd get up and take her out of her crate to go "potty". Today is her first day at home alone for the long term.

She's so small that she makes my midget cat "Mouse" look like a Bengal tiger.

No comments: