20030725

you can't fool me!


hey people with web journals. do you think others on the net really want to read all about your boring "deep" thoughts? here is another shallow post from your favorite rock star, leon levy:

i realized the free coffee at my work is fake. i've been trying to recover from staying up late every night by pounding down a couple cups of the stuff every morning, but it seemed to have no effect on me. i figured either i must have developed some kind of coffeeaholic tolerance to the stuff or it's not real coffee. well, here i am drinking STARBUCKS (TM) coffee, sweat coming out of my pores, hands shaking, my mind moving at 100 mph. i love it! i knew the stuff at work wasn't real. you can't fool me! bastards.


more music obsessions
so i was watching one of my all time favorite musicians, matt hartman (of henry's dress, the how fame) play at the last popfest. he plays the same kind of guitar as i do, and he did a couple things on stage with his guitar that i need to steal. the man is a cocky bastard (and rightfully so) and an insane performer.



No comments: