20080812


Wasps are Dicks



For the past few weeks I have been seeing the occasional wasp floating about in my back yard. I figured they are part of life, and just happen to be passing through, hanging out in my lush back yard, because, well, it's just kinda nice to hang out back there.

Yesterday when I got home from work, Niki informed me that she found a wasp nest under one of the rails on our back porch. Holy crap dude! She was actually chased down by a few. Luckily I was already equipped with a can of Raid wasp killa spray, so I went into action, thirsty for wasp blood.

"I see you fuckers....BLAM!!!!"

One shot fired... I could see the wasps were pissed, yet they didn't know what the fuck just happened, so I went inside for a bit to let the mass dying commence while I sipped on a cool, refreshing ice-water. I didn't want any of those dudes trying to retaliate on my ass.

About ten minutes later I went out to check on the damage, and there was a pile of wasps and wasp pupa on the porch right below where I had sprayed. They all looked pathetic, gasping for their last breath. I started feeling bad for what I had done, but then I reminded myself that wasps are dicks.

1 comment:

CM said...

They would have done the same to you.