20080623


It's Official



By decree of "Sacramento's Pizza and Beer Expert", I, Mr. Leeeeeeeeeeeen Peon, do hereby, in the most solemn manner, declare that Zelda's Pizza is better than Chicago Fire Pizza. Any other claims and/or charges to state otherwise are considered false, and most likely made by consumers of carpet-cheese pizza, and fans of Pizza Hut (aka: people who's opinion on food does not contain any credibility)

Last night I finally did a direct comparison between the two pizza establishments and ordered what Niki and I commonly refer to as the "Trifecta" or "Tri-Force" (mush.ol.garl). We order it just about every time we go to Zelda's, but this time we decided to go with Chicago Fire Pizza. I get hungry just thinking about it. It was good, but not as good as Zelda's. The crust wasn't as flaky, and I could not distinguish any garlic added from what was already included in the sauce. I think Zelda's sauce is a bit better (even though it can be inconsistent), and Chicago Fire doesn't have the 4 dollar pitchers of cheap, summer-time beer.

Don't get me wrong. I love Chicago Fire's stuffed and thin crust pizza, but I consider them entirely different entities than deep dish. CFP is also good in that they take credit cards.

I know some of you will disagree. Those of you who do, please refer to the first paragraph of this posting.

1 comment:

beckler said...

I agree heartily. I love Zelda's.